Monday, September 11, 2017

EMS Agenda 2050 ideas? Questions? Concerns?

Good morning,

The first public meeting to solicit feedback for the EMS Agenda 2050 project is on September 24, 2017. This project was contracted by the NHTSA Office of EMS for envisioning bold and innovative possibilities for EMS advancement over the next three decades. I will be attending this event as a stakeholder and citizen to share my concerns and ideas and hear what other new and innovative ideas are out there. I am offering to bring any questions, concerns and suggestions you have the table, if I am able, and bring back firsthand information for our region. If you are willing just send me your notes by email and I will incorporate them into my talking points. If you do not wish to be credited with the ideas/comments you provide please state so in your reply.

Respectfully,

Alan Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment